To perform a Prior Authorization Drug Lookup, use the Interactive Formulary Search found on your Member Page. The formulary is a comprehensive list of preferred medications chosen by a committee of specialists based on their quality and efficacy. The drug formulary is updated on a regular basis and includes both brand-name and generic medications.
- Open the Southern Scripts Mobile App and login using your credentials.
- If you do not have credentials, please select the button labeled Create Your Account. Members must use the exact name issued on their ID card to complete registration and login authentication.
- Select More from the bottom menu navigation.
- Select Formulary Search
To perform a formulary drug search via a web browser, please follow the steps below:
- Select Find Your Member Page on the left navigation
- Enter your Group Number (located on your Insurance/Rx card)
- Select View Member Page
- Under Search For Medications, type the name of your medication and click Search
The Coverage column indicates if the medication requires Prior Authorization (PA), Quantity Limit (QL), Over-the-Counter (OTC), or Not Covered.